Program Number: 97-196-3
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
This certificate focuses on the organization of an office or business and project management and quality issues.
Coursework develops skills to manage staff behaviors and design processes, analyze problems and create solutions to manage projects, and gain knowledge of concepts and tools to improve quality.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can later be applied toward a degree or diploma if the student desires. In addition, graduates or students currently enrolled in a program may have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Many people interested in this certificate are presently employed in the field of Human Resources Management. These classes offer specialized training while providing a formal education and networking for employed adults.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|196-192||Managing for Quality||3|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.