Professional Development | Personal Enrichment
Our online and in-person continuing education classes are as varied as your personal and professional goals.
New students must register through Student Services staff by phone, in-person or electronic registration form.
- Phone: 1-800-472-4554
- Electronic Registration Form: morainepark.edu/online-registration
- In-Person: Visit Student Services at any of the three campus
Returning students can register online through myMPTC Student. Please have the 5-digit CRN # for your class available when you are ready to register.
The fees for each course in this schedule include tuition and classroom/lab material fees. (Out-of-state residents pay an additional $73.10 per credit.)
- The fees do not include textbooks or other supplies (unless noted).
- Senior discounts are available for seniors 62 and over for most classes.
- Tuition and fee payments are due at time of registration. (If you are mailing a check, we will hold your registration for three days.)
- Electronic check from a checking or savings
- Credit or debit card (convenience fee may apply): Go to our Guest Checkout: commerce.cashnet.com/MORAINEGUEST > Go to student.morainepark.edu > My Finances > MaxPay
Please visit Student Financial Services during regular business hours (cash and check). If you need to mail a check, please contact Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-924-3124 and we will gladly hold your registration for up to three days.
- General: 920-929-2117
- Registration: 920-924-3207
- Payment or Student Account: 920-924-3124 or email@example.com.
- Contact Information:
MPTC Continuing Education
235 N National Ave.
Fond du Lac WI 54936
- Class schedules and tuition and fees are subject to change without notice and are not to be considered as contractual guarantees for any course.
- If a class is full, please request to be placed on a class waiting list. Waiting lists are compiled on a “first-come, first-served” basis. If openings occur, students on the class waiting list will be called sequentially. Students have 24 hours to respond or the next person on the waiting list will be called. Please inform Student Services if your contact information changes.
- Audit policy: Students may choose to audit undergraduate (UG) level courses to gain a general understanding of the subject matter. This request must be completed at the time of registration. Audited classes do not earn credit, and the standard tuition, fees, withdrawal policies apply.
Have you taken one of our classes? Please take a few minutes to share your options and complete the questionnaire. Thank you for your help.