Consumer Information; Your Right to Know
The Higher Education Act (HEA) of 1965, as amended, requires institutions participating in the Title IV financial aid programs to disclose specified information to all current and prospective students and employees. This page serves as a centralized location for access to the Moraine Park Technical College (MPTC) consumer information and is intended to assist students, their families, and interested third parties in obtaining information about the University’s educational programs, costs, and outcomes.
The Moraine Park Financial Aid office emails this information out at the start of each semester to all enrolled students.
If you need assistance or paper copies, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or by calling us at: 920-924-3207 or 1-800-472-4554
Please indicate the subject to be Consumer Information Request. Financial Aid staff will contact the appropriate campus department/office to gather the requested information and will respond in a timely manner.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Textbook Information
- Programs and Courses
- Transfer Credit
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Student Activities
- Academic Code of Conduct
- Employment Services
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Copyright Infringement, Computer Use and File Sharing
- Constitution Day
- WTCS State Authorization Information
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Violations
- Student Loan Information:
- Financial Aid – Higher Education Act of 1965
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-Campus Facilities)
- Information about Moraine Park’s policies regarding vaccinations – At a minimum Moraine Park Technical College follows the policies and guidelines established by Fox Valley Health Care Alliance requirements for vaccinations. Additional requirements may be necessary depending on the expectations of individual clinical locations.
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
- Graduation Rates by Gender and Ethnicity
- Graduation Rates by Financial Aid Recipients
- Graduate Follow Up Report
- Graduate Training
Voter Registration – MPTC is exempt from the requirements of the National Voters Registration Act (NVRA) of 1993.
Moraine Park Technical college does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex disability or age in employment, admissions or its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the College’s nondiscrimination policies: Equal Opportunity Office, Moraine Park Technical College, 235 North National Avenue, PO Box 1940, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1940, 920-924-6459 or 920-924-3232.
If you have any questions or opportunity for improvement please click here.
NCES Guidance Document on Federal Disclosure Requirements if folks have questions: https://nces.ed.gov/pubs2012/2012831.pdf
Right to Know
Information made available as required by federal regulations:
- Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Administrative Policy
- Campus Safety and Security
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- Graduate Training
- Sexual Misconduct Information
- Student Religious Beliefs Accommodation
The Wisconsin Technical College System has also put in place a process for submission and resolution of student complaints. The WTCS will review complaints only after students attempt to resolve the matter through applicable college appeals or complaint processes.