Student Employment Services
Employment Services provides free job-search assistance to students who are currently enrolled in associate degrees, technical diplomas, certificate programs or anyone who has graduated from Moraine Park. Every effort is made to make a smooth transition from college to work.
- Discover and land internships and jobs, create your profile/upload resume, get messaged by employers who want to hire you, connect with peers for tips and advice, participate in employer events, and much more through Handshake
- Connect students with internship resources
- Labor market, salary and Graduate Outcome Report
- Provide cover letter and resume reviews; conduct mock interviews
- Networking opportunities with employers