Facebook Pixel Tracking

Transcripts and Student Records

New or potential students must submit high school and/or college transcripts for admission and credit for prior learning evaluation.

Please contact the high school or college you attended for information about requesting an official transcript and fee details.

If you have ordered electronic official transcripts, please send to this email address when prompted: transcripts@morainepark.edu

If you have ordered a sealed paper copy of your official transcripts, please send as follows:

Moraine Park Technical College
Attn: Records
235 N National Ave
P.O. Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936