Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern Moraine Park Technical College’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Moraine Park Technical College’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
At Moraine Park Technical College, your privacy is a priority to us. We recognize that your personal details shared via our Web site are a valuable trust. The information received from you via our Web site is solicited to provide appropriate services to you.
Moraine Park Technical College does not sell or trade our lists of names and addresses to anyone for solicitation purposes. Third parties only have access to our lists when they provide us a service that will enhance our information or our service to you (e.g., to verify addresses against public directories).
The Moraine Park Technical College Web site does not collect any personal information about you unless you provide that information voluntarily (e.g., by filling out a form, sending an e-mail, or completing an online transaction).
Our use of information is in some cases governed by (and complies with) federal and Wisconsin state privacy and Freedom of Information laws, including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
This website and its content is copyright of Moraine Park Technical College – © Moraine Park Technical College 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.