Personal Enrichment Classes
Be a lifelong learner in an environment that suits your needs.
Explore Moraine Park’s online and in-person classes developed around your particular interests and hobbies:
- Android Smartphone Basics
- Apple iPad Basics
- Apple Smartphone Basics
- Computer Basics 1—Introduction
- Introduction to Cake Decorating
- Northern Italian Cookery
- Appetizers—Summer Celebrations
- Cooking for One
- Introduction to Photography
- Intermediate Photography Workshop
- Home/Garden Welding Projects I
- Home/Garden Welding Projects II
- Forever Young
- Heal Your Life—Reiki Seminar
- Melt Your Stress Away
- Peaceful Warrior
- Protect Estate with Estate Planning
- Plan Well Retire Well—Social Security
- Understanding Medicare Expense
Provides beginning or returning riders with hands-on experience in the basic skills of riding. Motorcycles are provided by MPTC. We also have two scooters available for each course. To reserve a scooter, select a class under the “Scooter” column.
Our online class options provide you with a wide range of interesting classes to teach new skills from photography to learning a new language.
Submit the following form, and we will get back to you asap.