Associate of Applied Science│2 Years│67 Credits│Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online│Eligible for Financial Aid
You love a good challenge, especially if it means putting your creative and analytical skills to the test. From developing computer systems to the underlying systems that run devices, Moraine Park’s Information Technology – Software Developer program prepares students to support the software development needs within a business environment.
Learn to test, design and develop software in the Information Technology – Software Developer associate degree program. Students in this program are prepared to analyze users’ needs and recommend software upgrades. Students practice collaboration with colleagues to develop and create software.
What You’ll Learn
Students in the Information Technology – Software Developer program gain hands-on practice using common programming languages, including HTML, C#, Java, PHP, ASP.NET and SQL. A focus is placed on database development, technical documentation and software design. Graduates are prepared to follow through on maintenance on software testing.
Moraine Park’s admissions starts with the online application. The admissions steps and financial aid process can take 6-8 weeks for some programs, so plan ahead.
View and begin standard admissions steps.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, please contact us at email@example.com OR 920-924-3200, TTY/VP:Use Relay VRS.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors such as total credits required, textbooks and the financial aid you receive. Some programs have additional costs such as uniforms, technology and equipment.
- $143.45 per credit (resident)
- $215.18 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – $19.99/month
- Godaddy domain + web host – $20
- Expect to use your own computer for many classes
- Required books and materials are an additional cost. New, used, and rental books may be an option.
Slide the green circle to adjust credits and cost estimate