Love figuring out how things work and have an eye for what looks good? Learn the programming and design skills you need to launch a successful career as a web designer/developer with a technical diploma from Moraine Park Technical College.
About the Program
The IT – Web Designer/Developer program focuses on creating websites used for marketing and e-commerce. In this one-year program, students learn a variety of software, markup language and web design principles.
What You’ll Learn
Want to grow your knowledge and boost your resume even more?
The courses from this technical diploma program can be directly transferred into Moraine Park’s Information Technology – Web Development and Design Specialist Associate of Applied Science degree.
Moraine Park’s admissions starts with the online application. The admissions steps and financial aid process can take 6-8 weeks for some programs, so plan ahead.
View and begin standard admissions steps.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, please contact us at email@example.com OR 920-924-3200, TTY/VP:Use Relay VRS.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors such as total credits required, textbooks and the financial aid you receive. Some programs have additional costs such as uniforms, technology and equipment. Learn more about tuition and fees.
- $141.00 per credit (resident)
- $211.50 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- A monthly subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud. Approximate cost is $20/month.
- Purchase of a web domain. Approximate cost is $20.
- Access to a laptop and smartphone are also required.
Required books and materials are an additional cost. New, used, and rental books may be an option.
Slide the green circle to adjust credits and cost estimate