Showcase your artistic talents and tell stories through your artwork with the two-year Interactive Media Design degree.
The program gives students creative control to produce a variety of unique animations and graphics. Have you ever wondered how virtual worlds or applications on touch-screen kiosks are created? You’ll get to learn the process while earning an associate degree.
What You’ll Learn
Interactive Media Design program students gain hands-on experience designing and manipulating animations, sound, text and video into multimedia presentations. These presentations can be used in developing products or creating business presentations. Graduates are well-versed in creating animated and live videos, commercials, digital signage and other media for the web.
Moraine Park’s admissions starts with the online application. The admissions steps and financial aid process can take 6-8 weeks for some programs, so plan ahead.
View and begin standard admissions steps.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 920-924-3200, TTY/VP:Use Relay VRS.
The cost of your Interactive Media Design degree depends on a number of factors such as total credits required, textbooks and the financial aid you receive. Some programs have additional costs such as uniforms, technology and equipment. $143.45 per credit (resident)
- $215.18 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – $19.99/month
- Expect to use your own computer for many classes
- Required books and materials are an additional cost. New, used, and rental books may be an option.
Slide the green circle to adjust credits and cost estimate