The Quality and Advanced Manufacturing Technology degree will prepare you to work with automated systems in order to improve efficiencies and quality in a manufacturing environment.
Today’s high-tech manufacturers are using Smart Technologies and Automation to revolutionize their processes and need a highly skilled workforce trained in manufacturing processes, quality planning, data collection, data analysis, and the ability to integrate all of these functions.
What You’ll Learn
The Quality and Advanced Manufacturing Technology program utilizes high-tech labs to expose you to the latest technologies used in manufacturing, preparing you to adapt to change in an ever-changing environment. Applications in problem-solving, teamwork, and automated manufacturing technologies are emphasized.
- Continuous Improvement Technician
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Process Engineering Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- CNC Programmer
- Robotics and Material-Handling Technician
- Industrial Engineering Technician
Moraine Park’s admissions starts with the online application. The admissions steps and financial aid process can take 6-8 weeks for some programs, so plan ahead.
View and begin standard admissions steps.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, please contact us at email@example.com OR 920-924-3200, TTY/VP:Use Relay VRS.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors such as total credits required, textbooks and the financial aid you receive. Some programs have additional costs such as uniforms, technology and equipment.
- $143.45 per credit (resident)
- $215.18 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Slide the green circle to adjust credits and cost estimate