Turn your passion for problem-solving and working with your hands into an exciting career with an Electromechanical Technology associate degree from Moraine Park Technical College.
Moraine Park’s Electromechanical Technology program combines theories and applications in mechanical, electrical, and automated systems through motor control, fluid power, mechanical drives, robotics, and programmable logic controllers. A comprehensive understanding of how these technical skill areas are linked together to create a smart factory is developed through a hands-on project course that allows the learner to put together the various technologies into an automated work cell.
What You’ll Learn
Electromechanical Technology students learn how to think critically, use technology to solve problems, program, and use/maintain electromechanical and automated equipment
Continue your education through Moraine Park’s Industrial Mechanical Technician program and advance your career opportunities by extending courses into a third year to obtain two credentials.
- Controls Engineer
- Electrical/Electronics Technician
- Field Engineer
- Mechatronics Technician
- Research and Development Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
Statewide Median Salary for Recent Graduates: $56,418
Moraine Park’s admissions starts with the online application. The admissions steps and financial aid process can take 6-8 weeks for some programs, so plan ahead.
View and begin standard admissions steps.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 920-924-3200, TTY/VP:Use Relay VRS.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors such as total credits required, textbooks and the financial aid you receive. Some programs have additional costs such as uniforms, technology and equipment.
- $143.45 per credit (resident)
- $215.18 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the Tuition & Fee Information for additional enrollment fee information.
Slide the green circle to adjust credits and cost estimate
Uniform – $365
- MPTC Name Tag
- EMT T-Shirts (2)
- ¼ zip work shirt, embroidered
- EMT Pants (2)
- Black Belt
- Hard Sole Black Boots (shineable, chemical/blood resistant)
- Safety Glasses or Googles
- Watch with sweep second-hand
Equipment – $680
- MyLab BRADY with Pearson eText + EMS Testing Access Code Card (EMT) + Platinum Planner Access Code Card (EMT) – ALL DIGITAL PACKAGE (required) , $235
- Anatomy and Physiology Coloring Workbook 12/e , $45
- Emergency Medical Technician: A Practice Based Approach to EMS Educations, State of WI EMT Curriculum Online (via Wisconsin EMS)
- Laptop or iPad with home internet access , $400