Program Number: 97-103-3
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Students in this advanced certificate series gain knowledge and skills in the following office software:
- Advanced word processing
- Advanced spreadsheet, worksheet and workbook
- Advanced database creation and manipulation
- Advanced presentation application
- Cross-functional linking and embedding
This ten-credit advanced certificate provides training in advanced Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and integration between these programs.
The Advanced Office Software Suite Certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program and the credits may later be applied toward a degree or diploma. This certificate complements many Moraine Park degree and diploma programs. Microsoft Office, and it's individual applications are required skills in many growing career fields.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2017-2018 fees; 2018-2019 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- This certificate complements any office or management career. Certification may promote career advancement in the following fields: technical writing, office management, development management, administration, customer service, account manager or program management, and scheduling.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-161||Advanced Microsoft Word||2|
|103-164||Advanced Microsoft Integration||2|
|103-183||Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint||2|
|103-188||Advanced Microsoft Access||2|
|103-190||Advanced Microsoft Excel||2|
For additional information on program curriculum, prerequisites and general education course options, please contact your advisor.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.