Program Number: 97-623-3
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac, Some courses are available online.
This certificate focuses on the management skills necessary in the field of quality management. Five courses complete the series. Classes are a combination of the Leadership Development and Quality program areas, providing individuals with an interdisciplinary experience.
Courses are scheduled days, evenings and weekends throughout the campus locations and some are offered online. The classes are offered in an accelerated format and designed for working adults. Extensive out-of-class work is required.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. The credits can later be applied toward an associate of applied science degree if so desired. In addition, graduates or those currently enrolled in a program may find they have already completed some of the certificate’s requirements.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Many people interested in this certificate are already employed in the field of quality management or supervisory management, or they are looking to move into a supervisory position within the quality or production areas. These classes provide formal education and networking opportunities for employed adults.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|196-189||Team Building and Problem Solving||3|
|623-167||ISO 9000/2000 and Auditing||3|
|- OR -|
|804-113||College Technical Math 1A||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.