Program Number: 97-623-3
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: Fond du Lac, some courses are available online.
By merging leadership development and quality management programs, Moraine Park's Quality/Supervision Certificate is custom-designed to develop the management skills needed to transfer into a quality management role or to excel in one's current position. The courses provide individuals with an interdisciplinary experience, and course schedules and formats are designed for working adults. Extensive out-of-class work is required.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. The credits may be applied toward an associate of applied science degree for the student who is interested in pursuing further education.
Courses in this certificate can be customized for on-site company training.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Many people interested in this certificate are already employed in the field of quality management or supervisory management, or they are looking to move into a supervisory position within the quality or production areas. These classes provide formal education and networking opportunities for employed adults.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- Check with Admissions if any additional steps are required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|- OR -|
|196-189||Team Building and Problem Solving||3|
|623-167||ISO 9001 and Auditing||3|
|- OR -|
|804-113||College Technical Mathematics 1A||3|
- Quality/Supervision Certificate, 2015-2016
- Quality/Supervision Certificate, 2014-2015
- Quality/Supervision Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.