General Studies Transfer Certificate
Program Number: 97-809-2
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, most courses offered online
Moraine Park’s General Studies Transfer Certificate is designed to provide direct transfer between Moraine Park and University of Wisconsin colleges. The courses in this certificate also apply to Moraine Park general education requirements.
Graduates of this certificate with a 2.5 overall grade point average may qualify for sophomore status at various University of Wisconsin colleges. Or graduates desiring to continue their education at Moraine Park could apply all of the credits earned to a Moraine Park associate of applied science degree program.
For further information regarding General Studies Transfer Certificate, please contact Shannon Zupke, Administrative Assistant in General Education at 920-929-2113 or Dr. Jennifer Lanter, Dean of General Education at 920-924-3163.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- Check with Admissions if any additional steps are required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.