Early Childhood Inclusion Credential Certificate
Program Number: 97-307-B
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Working with children who have special needs can present unique challenges and opportunities to the child care industry and early childhood education field in Wisconsin. Even experienced practitioners have felt intimidated in serving this population due to a lack of up-to-date information and a well thought-out service approach. This new credential is designed to help you build the skills, knowledge, resources and attitudes to successfully work with ALL children in your centers and programs. Courses can be taken in any order and concurrently as long as the Capstone Course (Family and Team-Centered Practices) is taken last.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Exceptional Children’s Aide
- In-Home Provider/Nanny
- Specialized Aides in Special Education
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|307-187||ECE: Children With Differing Abilities||3|
|307-110||Behavioral and Emotional Challenges||3|
|307-111||Special Health Care Needs||3|
|307-112||Family and Team-Centered Practices||3|
- Early Childhood Inclusion Credential Certificate, 2014-2015
- Early Childhood Inclusion Credential Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.