Program Number: 97-316-2
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Deli/Bakery Certificate enables students to gain knowledge and skills in:
- Sanitation and safety
- Customer sales and service
- Food preparation courses for deli sales
- Applied math
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can later be applied toward a degree or diploma if the student desires.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|316-100||Food Principles 1||3|
|316-147||Sanitation and Safety||2|
|316-181||Customer Sales and Service||1|
|Choose Three of the Five Courses Below|
|316-185||Food Production for Stocks and Soups||2|
|316-187||Food Production for Cold Food - Salads||2|
|316-188||Food Production for Cold Food - Sandwiches, Desserts, Salads and Dressings||2|
|316-189||Food Production for Meat, Fish and Poultry||2|
|316-190||Food Production for Hot Sandwiches, Deli and Short-Order Cookery||
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.