Program Number: 97-523-4
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the areas of therapies, preliminary examination and case history.
*State laws are subject to change. State certification required.
- $130.35 per credit (resident)
- $195.53 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2016-2017 fees; 2017-2018 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Chiropractic Therapy Assistant
- Chiropractic Examination Assistant
- Certified Chiropractic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Natural Wellness Concepts||2|
|523-170||Chiropractic Conjunctive Therapy||3|
|531-450||BLS for Healthcare Providers||.15|
- Chiropractic Technician: Therapy Certificate, 2017-2018
- Chiropractic Technician: Therapy Certificate, 2016-2017
- Chiropractic Technician: Therapy Certificate, 2015-2016
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
CPR training–healthcare provider–to include infant, child and adult CPR with AED instruction.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.