Program Number: 97-523-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as front office staff for doctors of chiropractic. Skills transfer well to other small clinic settings. Participation in three office internships makes for practical application in authentic settings.
- $130.35 per credit (resident)
- $195.53 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Fees shown are 2016-2017 fees; 2017-2018 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Insurance Billing Specialist
- Chiropractic Office Manager
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- A Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Natural Wellness Concepts||2|
|523-140||Chiropractic Office Procedures||3|
|523-145||Chiropractic Office Management Applications||2|
|523-190||Chiropractic Office Procedures Internship||2|
- Chiropractic Technician: Office Certificate, 2017-2018
- Chiropractic Technician: Office Certificate, 2016-2017
- Chiropractic Technician: Office Certificate, 2015-2016
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.