Program Number: 97-523-2
School Year: 2017-2018
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as front office staff for doctors of chiropractic. Skills transfer well to other small clinic settings. Participation in three office internships makes for practical application in authentic settings.
- $132.20 per credit (resident)
- $198.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Insurance Billing Specialist
- Chiropractic Office Manager
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- A Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Natural Wellness Concepts||2|
|523-140||Chiropractic Office Procedures||3|
|523-145||Chiropractic Office Management Applications||2|
|523-190||Chiropractic Office Procedures Internship||2|
Current students, please see your Advisor for your academic planner.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.