Computer Numerical Control Certificate
Program Number: 97-628-1
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: Fond du Lac
Manufacturers are always looking for employees skilled in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) setup, operations and programming.
Moraine Park's Computer Numerical Control Certificate is an ideal option for individuals who have experience in manufacturing and are looking for short-term training. The program provides the fundamental concepts of CNC as well as hands-on coursework with computer aided drafting (CAD) software and operation of CNC equipment.
Courses are directly transferable to Moraine Park’s Process Engineering Technology associate of applied science degree if students wish to further their education in this field.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2013-2014 fees; 2014-2015 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Graduates will be able to operate CNC equipment for metal fabrication, tool and die shops, furniture manufacturers, apparel manufacturers and plastic manufacturers.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-159||Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|623-110||Technical Print Reading||2|
|628-122||Basic CNC Programming and Operation||3|
|628-132||Advanced CNC Programming and Operation||3|
|804-113||College Technical Mathematics 1A||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.