- Credit for Prior Learning
- Classes you’ve taken may transfer for college credit.
- Dual Credit/Career Prep
- High school students who successfully complete a transcripted course can earn high school and technical college credit.
- High School Alternative Program
- Students may earn, based on their school district’s policy, a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) or their high school’s diploma.
- FERPA Information
Underage Student Registration
Students under 16 years of age and their parent/guardian must complete a “Request to Attend Classes” form.We will require that the parent and/or guardian also enroll and attend the class as a “regular” member of the class.If the class occurs during regular K-12 school hours, the school district must also complete their portion of the form and approve the student’s participation.