You are eligible to activate a student account if one of these criteria is met:
- You have been accepted into a MPTC program in the previous term or later.
- you are registered for a class that began in the previous term or later.
If you do not meet the above criteria, please go to Admissions to get started.
After you have opened your account, when you come back to www.morainepark.edu click on the myMPTC/Login button to log into your myMPTC account.
Opening your account
You will need your student N number to create your account. If you do not know your N number, use the ID lookup tool.
- Go to the Open Account Tool.
- Read the College’s Acceptable Use Policy, scroll to the end and click on “I AGREE”.
- Enter your personal information in each field of the three screens that follow and click on “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
- When everything is complete, you will create your myMPTC pin and password and you will see your user ID at the bottom of the screen.
If you forget your password you will need to provide your secret Question and Answer to reset it.