You are eligible to activate a student account if one of these criteria is met:
- You have been accepted into a MPTC program in the previous term or later.
- you are registered for a class that began in the previous term or later.
If you do not meet the above criteria, please go to Admissions to get started.
Opening your account
You will need your student “N” number to create your account. If you do not know your “N” number, use the ID lookup tool.
- Go to the Open Account Tool.
- Read the College’s Acceptable Use Policy, and click on “I AGREE”.
- Enter your personal information and click on “Next” to continue.
- You’ll be asked to create a login password, secret question and answer , as well as a security PIN. Once done, click “Next” to continue.
- Once everything is filled out, the confirmation screen will show your new MPTC username .
If you forget your password you will need to provide your secret Question and Answer to reset it.
Accessing MPTC Technology Resources
After you have opened your account, return to www.morainepark.edu click on the myMPTC button to access various student resources, such as myMPTC Student or Canvas for online learning. Use your new username and password to log in.