Share this page
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google Plus
  • Share on LinkedIn
Translate this page
  • Translate to English
  • Translate to Spanish
  • Translate to Chinese
  • Translate to German
  • Translate to French
  • Translate to Portuguese
  • Translate to Swedish
Listen to this page

Financial Aid

FAFSA image

Federal and state financial aid and veteran’s benefits are available for those who qualify. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at to start the process.

Read more
about applying for financial aid.