Get help completing the FAFSA!
Financial aid experts will assist you in filing the 2022-23 and 2023-24 (beginning October 1st) Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To set up an appointment, use the online links below or contact our office at email@example.com!
Workshops for Fall 2022
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022 – Beaver Dam Campus (Online sign-up)
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022 – West Bend Campus (Online sign-up)
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022 – Fond du Lac Campus (Online sign-up)
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) Federal Income Tax Return for 2020 for the 2022-23 FAFSA and 2021 Federal Income Tax Return for the 2023-24 FAFSA (IRS Form 1040)
- Your parents’ Federal Income Tax Return for 2020 for 2022-23 FAFSA and 2021 for 2023-24 FAFSA (for dependent students)
- Your (and your spouse’s /parents’, if applicable) untaxed income records
- Social Security number
- Additional outside resources such as TANF, WIC, or Veteran Benefits
- Driver’s license
- Parent’s date of birth (if applicable)
- W-2 Forms
- Start FSA ID and bring with you to save time (click here for helpful information on FSA ID)