Get help completing the FAFSA!
Join us for our FAFSA Workshops!
Financial aid experts will assist you in filing the 2021-22 and 2022-23
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Fall 2021 Workshops
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) Federal Income Tax Return for 2019 for the 2021-22 FAFSA and 2020 Federal Income Tax Return for the 2022-23 FAFSA (IRS Form 1040)
- Your parents’ Federal Income Tax Return for 2019 for 2021-22 FAFSA and 2020 for 2021-23 FAFSA (for dependent students)
- Your (and your spouse’s /parents’, if applicable) untaxed income records
- Social Security number
- Additional outside resources such as TANF, WIC, or Veteran Benefits
- Driver’s license
- Parent’s date of birth (if applicable)
- W-2 Forms
- Start FSA ID and bring with you to save time (click here for helpful information on FSA ID)