Financial Aid Workshops
Get help completing the FAFSA!
Join us for our FAFSA Workshops!
Workshops are available by appointment only. Sign up at the links below.
Financial aid experts will assist you in filing the 2020-21 and 2021-22 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Fall 2021 Workshops
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) Federal Income Tax Return for 2018 for the 2020-21 FAFSA and 2019 Federal Income Tax Return for the 2021-22 FAFSA (IRS Form 1040)
- Your parents’ Federal Income Tax Return for 2018 for 2020-21 FAFSA and 2019 for 2021-22 FAFSA (for dependent students)
- Your (and your spouse’s /parents’, if applicable) untaxed income records
- Social Security number
- Additional outside resources such as TANF, WIC, or Veteran Benefits
- Driver’s license
- Parent’s date of birth (if applicable)
- W-2 Forms
- Start FSA ID and bring with you to save time (click here for helpful information on FSA ID)