Financial Aid Workshops
Get help completing the FAFSA!
Join us for our FAFSA Workshops!
We would prefer you to schedule an appointment to ensure you have assistance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however walk ins are welcome.
Financial aid experts will assist you in filing the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Fall 2020 Workshops will be scheduled in late September
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your (and your spouse’s, if applicable) Federal Income Tax Return for 2018 for the 2020-21 FAFSA (IRS Form 1040)
- Your parents’ Federal Income Tax Return for 2018 (for dependent students)
- Your (and your spouse’s /parents’, if applicable) untaxed income records
- Social Security number
- Additional outside resources such as TANF, WIC, or Veteran Benefits
- Driver’s license
- Parent’s date of birth (if applicable)
- W-2 Forms
- Start FSA ID and bring with you to save time