We are excited to present our Portfolio Showcase event virtually this year!
Each program has their own page. You can access these with the buttons above.
- Once you enter the program page, please review each student’s bio and/or online portfolio. Use that information to decide which student you want to speak with. Join the Zoom meeting and be greeted by the instructor. Let the instructor know if you have a preference of whom to speak with. The instructor will send you to that student’s live Breakout Room. Please use the chat feature if the student is actively presenting so you do not disrupt the presentation.
- Be respectful while others in the room are talking. Try not to interrupt conversations that are happening.
- Remember to mute your microphone if you are not actively speaking to the presenter.
- Be respectful when entering rooms (limit jumping into the conversations).
- Mute microphone, limit background noise and distractions.
- Refrain from eating and drinking during discussions.
- Come prepared with questions and notes.
- Refer to the help link for questions on navigating throughout the pages.
If you click “leave meeting”, you will have the option to leave the entire Zoom session or you can click “leave breakout room”. If you click “leave breakout room”, it will take you back to the instructor where you can leave feedback or request to see another student’s presentation.