Open Computer Labs
Open Computer Lab
All Moraine Park campuses provide an Open Computer Lab to all Moraine Park students. The labs offer a semi-quiet space for students needing a computer for school purposes. They are to be used by enrolled students only. Instructional staff available – hours vary. Please call for availability.
Fall 2019 Semester Hours by Campus
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
The lab will be closed until 4:30 p.m. on the following Mondays for testing: 9/9, 10/7, 10/21, 11/18, 12/2, 12/16.
The lab will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on the following Mondays for testing: 9/23, 11/4
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fond du Lac
Hours: Monday – Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
The lab closes at 3:00 p.m. for testing on the following Mondays: 9/16, 10/14, 11/11, 12/9.
Thursday 4:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone: 262-335-5760 or 262-335-5811
The lab is open when not otherwise scheduled for testing or classes.
Please call or see library staff for hours.
This schedule is subject to change and includes days/times when the labs are closed for testing. To view the Pearson VUE testing schedule, click here.
Open Computer Lab Guidelines
- Individuals using the lab must be current MPTC students.
- Students working in groups are welcome. Please respect others by using soft voices.
- Cell phones must be turned to SILENT/VIBRATE at all times.
- No food or uncovered drinks are allowed in the computer lab.
- Computers must be used for school purposes only per the MPTC Student Acceptable Use of College Computing Resources Procedure on myMPTC.
- Children are not allowed in the computer lab.
Lab Software Lookup
Use the Lab Software Lookup to search for what software is available in the labs at Moraine Park Technical College. You can filter by campus, room, lab, and device type to find where software is available at MPTC.