- Domestic Violence
- Health and Human Services
- All other Fond du Lac County Resources
- Translation Services
- Afterschool programs and summertime childcare
- 76 W. 2nd, Fond du Lac
- 574 Prairie Rd, Fond du Lac
- Call Mary (920) 924-3593
- 363 S. Main St., Fond du Lac
- Drop in childcare is available
- Call Ashley at 920-923-5750
- 103 W. Scott, Fond du Lac
- Drop in childcare may be available depending on child age and schedule
- Call 920-923-6989
- 784 S. Main, Fond du Lac
- Call Sara 920-929-8688
- a sexual assault service provider offering treatment, outreach, prevention and advocacy to FDL and Green Lake County
- Crisis Line – 920-926-5395
- 21 S. Marr St., Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- Support thru education, crisis intervention, counseling and supportive services
NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE 1-800-799-7233
- Managing your finances in tough times
- Covid-19 information and resources
- Fridays from 2-6 pm
- 51 W. Division St., Fond du Lac
- All are welcome
- (920) 322-0369
- 573 W. Rolling Meadows Dr., Fond du Lac
- COVID-19 Drive-Thru Distribution Hours:
Monday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thursday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
401 S. National Ave.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10am – 2pm
- Call after 8:30am for food pick up appointment time
- Box of dried goods and a bag of frozen met provided
- New visitors will need to fill out a short registration form and show photo identification and proof of address
Walk-in hours for bread, baked goods only: 10am – 2pm
- Anyone welcome
- First-come, first-served
- Free meals served Mondays and Wednesdays at 5 pm
- Church of Peace – 158 S. Military Rd., Fond du Lac
- (920) 539-8925
- Check the Facebook page for monthly distribution dates and times.
- Grace Christian Church – 1596 4th, Fond du Lac
- 237 N. Macy St., FDL
- More food and nutrition information, family/consumer issues and financial literacy/money management help is available.
- Contact: Shelly Tidemannm, 920.929.3174
- Visit: https://fonddulac.uwex.edu/nutrition-education.
- Church of Peace
- 158 S. Military Road, Fond du Lac, WI
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Carry outs available at 5:00 p.m.
- Temporary emergency shelter for men, women, and children
- 39 N. Sophia St., Fond du Lac, WI
- Salvation Army
- 237 N. Macy St., Fond du Lac, WI
- Once a month
- 923.8220 for eligibility
- City/County Government Center
- 160 S. Macy St., Fond du Lac, WI – third floor
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Tuesdays – 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Call 920.929.3104 for appointment
Health and Human Services
- At Agnes Hospital, itis open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (920) 926-4841.
- 24/7 Call: 920-929-3535
- 86 S. Macy St., Fond du Lac
- Promoting and providing adequate and affordable housing, economic opportunity and a suitable living environment free from discrimination for low income households.
- Call: 920-929-3107 or Email: email@example.com
- 19 W. First St., FDL
- 1-800-852-9571 24 hour helpline
- 39 N. Sophia St., Fond du Lac, WI
- FREE Internet Access8to qualifying homes with students or teachers.
- Call 1-844-579-3743to enroll
- Contact us at 833-BTUSSEL.
- Cellcom will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Provides free civil legal services to low-income people and senior citizens in the areas of housing, public benefits, family law, jobs and economic development and education.
- 525 E. Division St., Fond du Lac
- is suspending disconnections for Wisconsin and intends to waive late fees during Covid
- For low and moderate income, grants and other assistance for paying bills and home heating costs.
- 104 S. Main St., Suite 711, Fond du Lac
- 50 N. Portland St., Fond du Lac, WI
All other Fond du Lac County Community Resources
74 S. Main St., Fond du Lac
Fond du Lac Area
731 W. Washington St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414) 643-8570 contactRIS@ccmke.org
- Specializes in immigration law
- Focuses on helping immigrants find options to lawfully reside in the United States
- Serves people of all faiths or no faith
- Serves people in Dodge, Fond du Lac, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha Counties
Addresses cases, including:
· Green Cards · Victims of Domestic Violence · Citizenship · Abused or Abandoned Children · Family Based Immigration
417 N. Sawyer St., Suite A
Oshkosh, WI 54902
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Milwaukee Immigration Field Office
310 East Knapp Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 2:30pm, closed Friday – Sunday
1500 N. Casaloma Dr., Suite 409
Appleton, WI 54913
(920) 380-0980 or toll free (855) 220-0908 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides interpreters and document translation