How to Submit Placement Test Scores
Moraine Park uses ACT, Accuplacer, SAT and other college tests to determine placement in certain courses. It is an admissions requirement for associate degree and technical diploma programs.
If you earned a 3.0 or higher GPA in high school, earned a GED/HSED (since 2014), or have attained an associate degree or higher, the placement test requirement is met. (Note: GED/HSED documentation must show test scores.)
Send documentation of your scores to email@example.com or mail to:
Moraine Park Technical College
235 N National Ave
P.O. Box 1940
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
How to Obtain ACT Scores
There are several ways to obtain and send your ACT scores:
- When ACT is taken, enter MPTC school code 4583 and scores will be automatically sent.
- Request scores be sent to the college at myACT.org. There is a charge for this service.
- If you have a paper copy, scan or take a picture. The emailed information must be readable and include your full name, date of test and scores.
- Send a screenshot from the ACT website – at no charge (Instructions below)
How to screenshot scores from the ACT Website
- Login to MyACT.org to view your results
- Click drop down arrow in right hand corner
- Verify Full Name, Date of Test and Test Scores are visible
- Save a screenshot which includes, full name, date of test and test scores.
- Verify screenshot is readable and contains the required information.
Other types of testing such as SAT can be emailed or mailed. The same process of ACT, such as website screenshots or scanned copies from an original paper document are allowed.
If you took Accuplacer in the past five years, you can access your report here.
Not certain if another type of test is eligible? Please email us or call 920-924-3200, TTY/VP Use Relay/VRS.