REQUEST PROGRAM INFORMATION
Program Number: 30-101-3
School Year: 2018-2019
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend, Online
Prepares students for an entry-level position in an entrepreneurial or small business setting. Students will be trained to provide bookkeeping services using an accounting software package in order to organize, analyze, and deliver accurate and timely financial information that assists owners with business driven decisions. All courses in this technical diploma will transfer into the Accounting Assistant Technical Diploma and Accounting Associate of Applied Science Degree.
- $134.20 per credit (resident)
- $201.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Please refer to the MPTC Student Handbook for additional enrollment fee information.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|101-138||Data Management, Analysis and Reporting||3|
|101-154||Microcomputer Accounting Applications||3|
|Total Program Credits and Institutional Requirements||14|