Student Photo ID
Upon request of a student, Moraine Park Technical College issues student identification cards containing his or her picture for use with campus related student activities. Additionally, college IDs are used among community retailers to provide student discounts. Please note the Moraine Park student identification card is not recognized as an “official” form of identification outside Moraine Park Technical College.
To obtain a student ID, students must be currently enrolled in a Moraine Park course, go to the Campus Main Office and provide verification of identity. Enrollment Services staff will verify enrollment through the student records system at the time of request.
Students without a government photo ID who wish to obtain a Moraine Park ID may provide one of the following instead:
- Utility bill with the student name and address on it
- Employer verification or employer issued photo ID
- Bank statement
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government
- In the case of a high school student, a current high school-issued student ID with photo
- In the case of HSAP students, instructors/HSAP staff may escort student to the campus Main Office and show a copy of the HSAP contract with the student name and address
Moraine Park student IDs expire two years from time of issuance. Students may obtain another ID after expiration at no cost. All enrollment verification and identity will be reestablished after two years. Lost IDs can be replaced at a charge of $10.