Moraine Park Technical College Awards
Nominations are being sought for the Meritorious Service and Campus Impact Awards. Eligibility requirements are stated below. Students should be nominated for one of these awards, not both of them. This form must be received no later than Wednesday, March 6. Late and/or incomplete nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Meritorious Service Award
Honor MPTC’s involved students by nominating them for a Meritorious Service Award. Have you noticed a student going above and beyond in and outside of the classroom as well as in the community? Consider nominating them for a Meritorious Service Award! This Award is granted to students who have:
- Served as an officer or active member of a club
- Demonstrated involvement within the college and community through their active participation in club and/or student life activities, events and opportunities
- Done an outstanding job of carrying out the responsibilities for their club throughout the academic year
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
Campus Impact Award
Recognize MPTC students who have served the college by nominating them for the Campus Impact Award. This Award is granted to students who have:
- Volunteered on campus for their club’s or student government’s activities and projects
- Served on a college committee or focus group and/or assisted at a college-related function
- Demonstrated reliability and follow-through
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
Leadership & Service Award
Students nominated for the Meritorious Service and Campus Impact Awards who are a member of Student Government may be eligible for the Leadership and Service Award. This Award is reserved for students who served on Student Government as an officer or member at large who have a minimum GPA of 3.0. The Meritorious Service and Campus Impact Awards nominations will be reviewed by the Advisors for Student Government to determine if a student is qualified to receive the Leadership and Service Award. Students will not receive more than one award. Your recommendation will be taken in consideration as part of the review process. The Leadership and Service Award takes into consideration a student’s level of commitment to the college and their representation of the student body through their attendance and engagement in Student Government.
Nominations must be received no later than Wednesday, March 6. Late and/or incomplete nominations will not be accepted under any circumstances.