Six Sigma Black Belt Completion Program
Build upon your Green Belt Certification and further develop your Six-Sigma expertise with the Wisconsin Technical College System’s Black Belt Completion Program. This 48 hour program will introduce advanced statistical and regression methods, comprehensively cover Design of Experiments (DOE), and forms the foundation for ASQ Six Sigma Certification as a Black Belt.
Benefits of MPTC’s Black Belt:
- Hands-on approach to Six Sigma. Each concept is backed with an in-class exercise to apply what was learned.
- Become Black Belt certified by the Wisconsin Technical College System.
- Earn 5 credits towards an associate of applied science degree
- Taught by ASQ certified Six Sigma Black Belts with years’ experience leading and applying the methods in industry.
- Includes preparation to take the ASQ Black Belt Certification exam.
- 48 hour (6 day) face-to-face classroom learning experience with an ASQ certified Six-Sigma Black belt instructor. Interaction is the key to learning, and our Black Belt course is designed with a mix of presentations and in-class exercises to drive the concepts home.
- Classroom meetings are held 2 consecutive days every other week.
- Focuses on advanced analysis and Six-Sigma integration into an organization
Upon Completion you will:
- Be a Six-Sigma expert for your organization.
- Be able to do complex data analysis, regression analysis, and design of experiments (DOE)
- Reduce costs and improve efficiency by identifying and leading high impact projects.
- Be certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt by the Wisconsin Technical College System
- Sustain the gain from your projects for the long term.
- Flash drive with course materials, Minitab walk-throughs, and quality tool templates.
- Refreshments (lunch is not included)
- Must have completed the Green Belt Certification
- A laptop computer with Minitab, MS-Project, and MS-Excel.
Mondays, January 30, February 6, 13, 20, 27 and March 6, 2023
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fond du Lac Campus
Series Price: $1,900 per person.
Phone: 920-924-3449, TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS