- This event has passed.
Green Belt Certification
August 27 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$3,900
The Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) – Green Belt Certification takes your employees to the next level of training in the Six Sigma philosophy. The certification includes 88 hours of classroom training and 5 hours of individualized coaching on your project. Participants will apply the skills and tools learned to their workplace project (This is a prerequisite for the Six Sigma Black Belt Completion Program.)
The Six Sigma approach:
- Utilizes DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology.
- Closely understands customer needs.
- Has disciplined use of facts, data and statistical analysis.
- Pays diligent attention to managing, improving and reinventing business processes.
- Uses training designed to be easy to comprehend and implement.
Upon course completion, each participant will receive:
- Six associate of applied science degree credits.
- A Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate from Moraine Park, in partnership with the WTCS.
This training meets on the following dates:
August 27, 28, and 29
September 25 and 26
October 23 and 24
November 20 and 21
December 18 and 19
January 23, 2019 – Final Project Presentations