December 13 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$249.00
Business etiquette is defined as the conduct or procedures that are generally acceptable and polite in the workplace. It is typically a set of unspoken expectations that most people either meet—or find out about when they do not meet them.
This course provides guidelines for common business etiquette, how to show respect for yourself and others, how to establish positive connections with anyone, and how to choose polite and positive responses to rude behavior.
- Practice common business etiquette to build and maintain relationships.
- Be resilient in difficult situations.
- Maintain relationships with strong communication skills.
- Learn to foster respectful communication to promote stronger teamwork.
- December 13
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business & Industry, Business & Industry Course, Public
- West Bend Campus, Room T-117
- 2151 N Main St
West Bend,WI53090United States
- Angela Gerlach