Facebook Pixel Tracking

High School Alternative Program

Students may earn, based on their school district’s policy, a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) or their high school’s diploma.

The program is for students who are:

  • Currently enrolled in and referred by their high school
  • 17 years old or older
  • At least one year behind their class (with which they entered 9th grade) in credits earned
  • “At risk,” according to Wis. Stats. 118.153(1)a
  • Able to read at the 9th grade or higher on the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)

To obtain more information, please contact:

  • Beaver Dam Area – 920-887-4498
  • Fond du Lac Area – 920-924-3285
  • West Bend Area – 262-335-5776
  • During the Summer or School Breaks – 920-924-3130