Students and Parents
It’s not too early to take charge of your future!
Linking your academic and career plan (ACP) to Moraine Park courses will allow for smooth transition from your high school planning toward your college goals. Explore your interests and abilities by taking Moraine Park courses while in high school and linking them to your ACP in Career Cruising. Once you get started you will see how planning can set you up for success while in high school and your future goals.
Recent high school graduates, don’t let your credits go to waste! Complete a Moraine Park Transcript Request Formto have your credits transferred to the college of your choice.
High school students who successfully complete a transcripted course earn both high school and technical college credit.
Transcripted credits apply to courses that:
- Are MPTC courses taught in the high schools using technical college curriculum and textbooks.
- Are taught by high school teachers.
- Follow MPTC’s grading policies.
- Are recorded on the MPTC transcript. (Formal college record)
- May be transferred to other Wisconsin technical colleges.
How do these agreements benefit you, the student?
- You can earn credits toward a technical diploma or associate degree while still in high school.
- You do not pay a fee for the credits earned – textbooks or tuition.
- If you enroll at MPTC, you will not have to retake the course you already received credit for while still in high school. You save both time and money.
For a full list of transcripted credit courses, click here.