Open Computer Lab
All Moraine Park campuses provide an Open Computer Lab to all Moraine Park students. The labs offer a semi-quiet space for students needing a computer for school purposes. They are to be used by enrolled students only. Instructional staff available – hours vary. Please call for availability.
Summer 2018 Semester Hours by Campus
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The lab will be closed until 4:30 p.m. on the following Mondays for testing: 6/4, 6/18, 7/2, 7/16, 8/6.
Fond du Lac
Hours: Monday – Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The lab closes at 1:00 p.m. for testing on the following Mondays: 6/11, 7/9, 8/13.
Thursday 4:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Phone: 262-335-5760 or 262-335-5811
The lab is open when not otherwise scheduled for testing or classes.
Please call or see library staff for hours.
This schedule is subject to change and includes days/times when the labs are closed for testing. To view the Pearson VUE testing schedule, click here.
Open Computer Lab Guidelines
- Individuals using the lab must be current MPTC students.
- Students working in groups are welcome. Please respect others by using soft voices.
- Cell phones must be turned to SILENT/VIBRATE at all times.
- No food or uncovered drinks are allowed in the computer lab.
- Computers must be used for school purposes only per the MPTC Student Acceptable Use of College Computing Resources Procedure on myMPTC.
- Children are not allowed in the computer lab.