Fall 2018 Promise Window Now Closed
(The Promise application period for the graduating high school class of 2019 opens on Sept. 1, 2018.)
We help pay for college. It’s that simple.
At Moraine Park, we believe that higher education should be available to all that desire it. The Promise Program creates a partnership between the student and Moraine Park, so together we can work to make college possible.
- Graduate from an accredited or home high school in the graduating class of 2018
- Reside within the Moraine Park Technical College District.
- Earn a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Earn a minimum composite score of 16 on the ACT. Find available testing dates and locations at www.act.org.
- Have a 90 percent attendance rate during senior year of high school.
- Apply for admission to Moraine Park no later than January 15, 2018.
- Enroll in an associate of applied science or technical diploma program that meets eligibility requirements for federal and Wisconsin financial aid.
- Complete and submit the Free 2018-19 Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by January 15, 2018. Student must be eligible for federal Pell grants and accept all state and federal grants and scholarships not awarded by the Moraine Park Foundation (Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $3,500 or lower. Based on FAFSA.)
Click below to fill out the intent form.
Moraine Park PROMISE application window for Fall 2018 is September 5, 2017 through January 15, 2018.
Questions? You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help!
You don’t have to figure all of this out on your own! Utilize the resources below or get in touch with a Recruiter to work towards a promising education. Get help with individual guidance through the Financial Aid process by attending one of our FAFSA workshops!
It is the policy of Moraine Park Technical College to provide reasonable accommodations to access or participate in its programs and/or activities. Persons who wish to request assistance or accommodation(s) for Moraine Park Promise should call an Accommodation Specialist at the appropriate campus (1-800-472-4554).