Trio Student Support Services
Would you appreciate having someone to come to for ALL of your MPTC needs? We’re your central contact point for everything you need to be successful at Moraine Park! Our Mission is to provide an individualized educational experience, ensuring student engagement and success.
FREE EDGE Services
- Free Online 24/7 Tutoring & Writing Lab
- Pathful Explorer, Virtual Job Shadows, Videos, Resume Building & Career Exploration
- Academic Advising
- Early Registration (Non-Healthcare Programs Only)
- Transfer Assistance to Four-Year Colleges
- Meet other MPTC students, enjoy free trips, events, college tours and more
- FAFSA Assistance
- Help with Understanding Your Financial Aid Award
- EDGE Grant Aid – Free Grant Money to Eligible Students
- Personal Finance, Time Management & Professional Workshops
- Referrals to Campus Student Services & Community Resources
Who’s Eligible to join EDGE?
- First generation college students whose parents have not received a Bachelor’s degree OR
- Low income students (EDGE staff will determine this) OR
- Students with a documented disability
Please don’t assume if you are eligible or not! Instead, fill out the application and we will be in touch with you soon.
The EDGE program is a Student Support Services/TRIO program funded by a US Department of Education grant in the amount of $261,888.12 annually for the performance period 09/01/2020 – 08/31/2025.
Applications are also available in the Student Engagement Center on the Fond du Lac campus and Student Services on all three campuses.