Would you appreciate having someone to come to for ALL of your MPTC needs? We’re your central contact point for everything you need to be successful at Moraine Park! Our Mission is to provide an individualized educational experience, ensuring student engagement and success. Click here to see what our students say about EDGE.
Trio Student Support Services
FREE EDGE Services
- Drop-in Tutoring and homework assistance
- Academic Advising and Early Registration
- Free College tours and Transfer Assistance
- Academic Skill Building
- Meet other MPTC students and enjoy free trips, events, college tours and more
- FAFSA Assistance
- Help with understanding your Federal Financial Aid
- EDGE Scholarships and assistance finding other scholarships
- Personal Finance Workshops
- Time Management Workshops
- Referrals to Campus Student Services
- Referrals to Community Resources
Who’s Eligible to join EDGE?
- First generation college students whose parents have not received a Bachelor’s degree OR
- Low income students (EDGE staff will determine this) OR
- Students with a documented disability
Please don’t assume if you are eligible or not! Instead, fill out the application and we will be in touch with you soon.
The EDGE program is a Student Support Services/TRIO program funded by a US Department of Education grant in the amount of $220,000 annually for 2015-2020.
Applications are also available in the Student Engagement Center on the Fond du Lac campus and Student Services on all three campuses.
Kris Buchanan (center), (EDGE) TRIO Grant Manager: Phone 920-924-3158, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Leigh (left), EDGE Academic Advisor, Fond du Lac Campus: Phone 920-924-3245, email@example.com
Nicole Grumley (right), EDGE Acadmic Advisor, West Bend & Beaver Dam Campuses: Phone 262-335-5765, firstname.lastname@example.org