- This event has passed.
WB: Student Senate Meeting – CANCELLED – Rescheduled for February 7
January 31, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
All students are invited to learn more about Student Senate membership and meetings.
Why Join Senate?
- Meet new people and make friends
- Skill building and leadership development
- Enhance your resume
- Network – on campus, in the community and throughout the state
- Plan and promote entertaining and educational activities and events
- Give a voice to Moraine Park’s student body and make decisions that affect them
- Attend leadership and programming conferences and workshops, legislative seminars, and state-wide student government meetings
- Experience college life and learning beyond the classroom
- Influence change at Moraine Park
- Grow as a leader, team-player and communicator
- Make a difference in the community by supporting, sponsoring and leading community service projects
- Have fun!
Lunch provided for members and prospective members. For more information, stop by the Student Life office, L-160.2.