Practical Project Planning
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Successfully completing projects on time and within budget is critical to business success at all levels. Yet many project managers need help understanding the key principles to be successful. This course provides project managers an understanding of the steps to successfully lead projects to completion, including definition, planning and implementation. Participants will be able to:
- Define the work to be completed (the objective)
- Identify products and services ( scope of the project work and milestones)
- Define the work to be done
- Create a project schedule
- Identify needed roles and staff to do the work
- Estimate cost and create a budget
- Balance cost, time and quality constraints
- Identify risks
- Handle and mitigate risks
16-hour online course. This course will be available online from November 1 – 12, 2021.
$599 per person.