- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel Level 1 Professional Series
October 10 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$150.00
This course covers beginning-level skills, and is ideal for the newer computer user who wants to become well versed in Excel.
Topics introduced include the Ribbon interface; entering and editing data; selecting cells and ranges; printing worksheets; creating formulas and functions; formatting cell contents; inserting and deleting columns, rows, and cells; charts; and more. After completing this course, students can successfully face the challenges presented in Microsoft Excel 2013: Level 2.
This class meets Wednesdays, October 10 and 17, 2018.
- October 10
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business & Industry, Business & Industry Course, Public
- Jackson Regional Center, Room JX-114
- N173 W21150 Northwest Passage Way
- Angela Gerlach
- November 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- November 14 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- November 16 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm