Leading Others: Expanding Organizational Capability
September 17 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$1300
Leading within a team environment requires the ability to influence, to have constructive conversations focused on business goals, and a willingness to develop others to bring about day-to-day behavioral improvement. In this series, participants focus on building competence in the areas of: leadership credibility, team accountability, coaching, business thinking, decision making, and change management.
Target Audience: Individual contributors as well as leaders who seek to develop strong teams and drive outstanding results will benefit from this series.
- Present information to ensure understanding and influence the actions of others to achieve goals.
- Provide constructive feedback in a way that builds openness and mutual respect and promotes problem solving and learning.
- Recognize and reinforce behaviors of others that lead to the right results.
- Develop others to expand their capabilities so they will have
the confidence to take on new challenges and work more independently.
- Prioritize work and learn a common-sense approach to formulate clear goals and action plans that achieve results.
- Develop an action plan focused on application of skills to the workplace.
This class meets Tuesdays, September 17, 24, October 1, 8 and 15, 2019