Introduction to Servant Leadership
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$145.00
What are your highest priorities as the leader or as a leader in your organization today? If they are things other than making the satisfaction of employees and customers your highest priority, you may be missing the boat on leading your organization to be a successful as it can be.
Many managers strive to be a Coach, Mentor or Chief Hurdle Remover Officer (CHRO) to develop employees and move work along in their organizations. Unfortunately, they end up being just that, the boss, the driver of results, and finding themselves working way too hard trying to lead and get more out of their associates. A Servant Leader gets results through people by teaching them to be leaders themselves, creating “power-ship” and greatness from those within the organization.
If you want to learn what it takes to be a Servant Leader and understand the benefits to your organization, this course will help you:
- Understand the concept of Servant Leadership.
- Explain how it works and can be a catalyst for greatness within organizations.
- Describe the characteristics of a Servant Leader.
- Discuss the behaviors and actions of a Servant Leader.
- Determine if you have what it takes to be a Servant Leader.
While some believe Servant Leadership is a “calling” or a gift you are born with, we will share ways you can develop or enhance the skills you already possess on your Servant Leadership journey.