- This event has passed.
Increase your Sales and Productivity with Integrity Selling
January 30, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$1,595
Collaborate with your prospects and customers to increase sales and productivity with Integrity Selling®! This program provides a comprehensive sales solution that supports the consistent application of customer-focused selling skills. Grounded in strong values and ethics, the Integrity Selling® curriculum embodies the following elements:
- A needs-focused selling system – AID, Inc.
- A simple Behavior Styles language.
- An eight-week follow-up course with accountability for application.
- Learning dynamics that affect attitudes, beliefs and skills.
Participants build the skills necessary in customer, needs-focused selling activities, including:
- Communication – identifying and adapting to other people’s styles.
- Developing and asking the right questions to identify wants and needs.
- Demonstrating the solution that will fit the needs of the customer
- Proving that the solution will work for them.
- Working through any obstacles or objections that are raised
- Asking for a decision.
This class meets on the following dates:
Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and
Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
Follow-up Teleconference Sessions: Wednesdays, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4