- This event has passed.
September 8, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm$100.00
Explore the fundamentals of forklift operation in the workplace. Students receive hands-on application by practicing with a forklift. Participants examine factors affecting safe operation for the operator, the load, the forklift and the physical environment. Certification is available upon completion for propane, electric and pallet jack forklifts (types I, IV, V). Class is compliant with OSHA standard 1910.178 for powered trucks. Forklift books are included in the cost and will be distributed by the instructor the day of the class.
- September 8, 2018
- 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business & Industry, Business & Industry Course, Public
- Fond du Lac Campus, Room B-109
- 235 N. National Avenue
Fond du Lac,WI54935United States
- Angela Gerlach
- January 16 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- January 21 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- January 22 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm