- This event has passed.
January 16, 2018 @ 7:45 am - 4:00 pm$95
Explores the fundamentals of forklift operation in the workplace. Students receive hands-on application by practicing with a forklift. Participants examine factors affecting safe operation for the operator, the load, the forklift and the physical environment. Certification is available upon completion for propane, electric and pallet jack forklifts (types I, IV, V). Class is compliant with OSHA standard 1910.178 for powered trucks.
- January 16, 2018
- 7:45 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business & Industry, Business & Industry Course, Public
- Fond du Lac Campus, Room B-109
- 235 N. National Avenue
Fond du Lac,WI54935United States
- Angela Gerlach
- January 21 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- January 22 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- January 23 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm