Transfer to a Four Year College
Transferring to a four-year college has never been easier!
Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree. For more information on the many credit transfer agreements MPTC has to four year public and private colleges, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credits earned at MPTC must meet the requirements of the college where you wish to enroll.
- Some colleges accept only certain courses or a limited number of credits.
- Some colleges accept the credits of an entire associate of applied science degree.
- Some colleges accept technical diploma level courses.
- Be sure to contact the receiving college to ask if specific MPTC courses will transfer.
- Certain MPTC credits are accepted at the University of Wisconsin Colleges. Check out the
UW Transfer Information System (TIS) for more details.
- Check with the college you plan to attend for their most current credit transfer agreements.
- Still have questions? Please email email@example.com.