Facebook Pixel Tracking

Transfer to a Four Year College

Transfer Opportunities for MPTC Students

Transferring to a four-year college has never been easier!

Earn credits at MPTC and transfer to a four-year college to earn your bachelor’s degree.

For more  information on the many credit transfer agreements MPTC has to four year public and private colleges, email mptcadvising@morainepark.edu.

Utilize the Transferology system to see how specific MPTC courses will transfer to colleges and universities throughout the country. Contact the college that you plan to attend to verify all credits will be accepted.

Things to remember about transferring:
  • Credits earned at MPTC must meet the requirements of the college where you wish to enroll.
  • Some colleges accept only certain courses or a limited number of credits.
  • Some colleges accept the credits of an entire associate of applied science degree.
  • Some colleges accept technical diploma level courses.

Transfer Out Information

Check out the articles below for information and advice about continuing your educational journey after MPTC.

Have questions?  Need more information?  Email mptcadvising@morainepark.edu

Thinking about pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree?

Use Transferology to see how your MPTC credits transfer to other colleges and universities throughout the country.

Click on the image below to create your free account:

Student smiling next to the following text: Will my courses transfer? Add some courses and get results! Get started with Transferology.

MPTC is part of the Transferology community.  Moraine Park students can create a FREE account in Transferology to see how their MPTC courses will transfer to other colleges and universities. 

If you are planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree, using Transferology will benefit you immensely!  For assistance with setting up your Transferology account, email cpl@morainepark.edu or call 920-924-3215, TTY/VP: Use Relay/VRS.