Facebook Pixel Tracking

Transfer to a Four-Year College

Transferring - Start at Moraine Park Technical College, Finish your bachelor's degree at the school of your choice

Use the search tool at the bottom to review current transfer agreements.

Every year associate degree graduates of Moraine Park Technical College transfer to four-year colleges and universities. We have transfer agreements and partnerships in place with more than 25 institutions. This means you can make a seamless transition to a four-year school and earn your bachelor’s degree.

  • Program transfer agreements are based on earning your associate degree at Moraine Park.
    • Agreements offer MPTC graduates junior status when they transfer.
    • Current students at MPTC – contact your academic advisor for assistance.
    • Future students who are exploring the option to go to a 4-year college or university after MPTC – contact recruitment@morainepark.edu.
  • Utilize the Transferology system to see how specific MPTC courses transfer to other colleges and universities.  Contact the college that you plan to attend to verify credits transfer. OR
  • View the UW and Wisconsin Private Colleges links for course-to-course transfer information.
  • If you want to transfer TO Moraine Park – start here.
  • Consider our new University Transfer Degree.

UW-WTCS Universal Credit Transfer Agreement (UCTA)

The Transfer Wisconsin website provides tools, resources, and information to college students interested in transferring to a University of Wisconsin system school.

Moraine Park is part of Wisconsin’s Universal Credit Transfer Agreement (UCTA) that provides an automatic transfer of courses to University of Wisconsin system schools.  More information on the Universal Credit Transfer Agreement can be found here – Universal Credit Transfer Agreement

UW University of Wisconsin System Logo

WAICU-WTCS Course Credit Transfer Agreement (CCTA)

This Course Credit Transfer Agreement (CCTA) allows MPTC students to transfer general education coursework to 16 different Wisconsin private colleges.  More information about the Course Credit Transfer Agreement (CCTA) can be found here – Course Credit Transfer Agreement

Wisconsin Private Colleges Logo

View Program Transfer Agreements

Select a Program and/or Receiving College