*FYI the livestream will be available starting at 9:55 a.m. on commencement day!
Important details for graduates:
- Please arrive by 9 a.m. ready to walk the stage. Do not bring in any personal belongings, ex: bags, purses, hangers, etc. We will not have access to the staging rooms after the ceremony.
- Guests will not be permitted into the conference center
- Only graduates and Moraine Park staff executing the ceremony will be permitted into the event space.
- Family and friends are not permitted to gather in the parking lot of the Radisson. A photographer will be on-site to capture photos of graduates, which will be shared on social networks. Personal photos should be organized at an alternate location.
- Family and friends can view the ceremony live via the livestream link.
- Regalia is now on sale at the campus bookstores and online.
- Face coverings are required at the commencement ceremony. We will have a personalized mask for you at the ceremony.
Graduates: need details on how to prepare for your ceremony? Visit MyMPTC student!